Jump to navigation Jump to search
Game Sack is a YouTube channel that does reviews on video games. They mostly do retro games as well as some modern games too.
Why They're Amazing
- They do multiple reviews per episode.
- Speaking of episodes, they give a theme to the episode with the games being within that theme.
- Some being about the graphics such as 2.5D, games with dumb names, really bad games, games that pushed hardware limitations, games with pre rendered graphics, etc.
- Episodes based on a console and its games.
- Demo discs
- They take turns to do reviews, which provides variety.
- They portray themselves as fanboys in a good way.
- Joe is a Sega fanboy
- Dave is a Nintendo fanboy
- They have good skits at the end of each episode. They can be funny.
- They are usually family friendly on most episodes as they don't use excessive and strongand profanity as well as some good censorship on some of the games.
- They mentioned that the show is a family show in their PC FX episode.
- This and this.
- They also did a good video with parodies of YouTubers including themselves.
- They do sometimes swear but it's not major.
- Some of the skits may have Dave flip off Joe when he shows Dave an inferior console.
- They can sometimes have sexual jokes but not as bad.
- Their earlier videos can have some bias.
- Unfortunately, Dave left the show due to family and job reasons but fortunately, Joe still runs the show and is still good.
- Before Game Sack, Joe had a channel called Joeredother, redifermusic, and Redifer which are mostly abandoned for this channel.
- Joe was on the Aladdin Deck Enhancer episode of AVGN and had his NES explode while playing and got hurt.