Goku vs Everybody
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Goku vs Everybody is a parody series made by Toonsmyth Productions, the series is about Goku fighting random people. It has 7 episodes and 2 bonus ones.
Why It's Amazing[edit | edit source]
- We get to see a lot of characters we like such as Goku, Plankton, TMNT, Sonic, Mario, Finn, Jake, Superman and so much more characters.
- On the bonus round, Toonsmyth Productions managed to collaborate with the actual voice actor of the Annoying Orange.
- Lots of funny memes in this series such as Pikachu's face changes in the Goku vs TMNT.
- Speaking of that, we can also hear the Gangnam Style song in the Goku vs TMNT video as well.
- A few words for the animation, the animation is pretty nice and decent at the same time and it's a nice cartoon looking style if you think of it.
- Besides the memes, we can also see a bunch of other stuff to make this video funny like Goku's stupidity or Sonic's actions in the video.
- It's nice to see the fanfiction where Skips from BTVSW and Goku being the same character despite them being not.
- Some of Pikachu's roleplaying was funny like example, him being Thor along with Goku roleplaying as Pikachu from Pokemon.
- In the Goku vs Sonic one, it's pretty funny to see the comparing of Super Sonic and the Super Saiyan Goku and yes they are pretty similar.
The Only Bad Quality[edit | edit source]
- The parody can sometimes be offensive to some people.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Episodes[edit | edit source]
Bonus[edit | edit source]