Jump to navigation Jump to search
GradeAUnderA is a British-Indian YouTuber and commentator known for his comedic style of commentary videos on various subjects. He also runs his production company, What the F**k Am I Doing With My Life? Studios.
Why He's Amazing
- Great animation, not to mention that the stick figures are well designed.
- His humor in his videos are funny with crude jokes placed from one to the other.
- He has very good points about The Kardashians of how they were really bad role models.
- His little stick figure character's chin is huge.
- He makes very well made rants & commentaries.
- The usage of MS Paint is decent.
- His videos are created by using both Windows Movie Maker, Microsoft Paint & Adobe After Effects in a good way.
- He attacked SJWs in his video regarding the aftermath of Donald Trump's election in America by saying "F**k your feelings and f**k your emotions".
- He made a two part video where he called out Keemstar for all the horrid things he has done in 2016.
- His channel went on a hiatus and you can see why on the WikiTubia.
- His second channel is pointless.
- In one of his videos, he made a really bad choice to openly insult Markiplier for stupid reasons like his red hair, not realising that Mark dyed his hair in support of his friend who committed suicide. That does show that even good YouTubers can do bad things.
- He was kind of hypocritical for one point. When PewDiePie, Markiplier, and Matthew Santoro made videos about getting fed up with the rampant YouTube drama at the time, he tried causing more drama for no reason by criticizing their videos and insulting them, especially Markiplier (see #3), despite claiming that he's trying to make YouTube "great again". Which of course is one of the rare times Grade was kind of a hypocrite.