Jump to navigation Jump to search
MrPrzemistrz is a Polish YouTuber who joined on May 16, 2013. He is known for making a Mario Forever fangame called "Mario Forever Roman Worlds".
Why He's Amazing
- He is another Amazing Mario Forever YouTuber next to TheMarioVariable.
- He has been improving Mario Forever Roman Worlds for 3 Years (2015-2018).
- He made some Good Worlds For Mario Forever Contests, like Green Mountain for Crist1919's Submit A Level Project: Round 2 and Icy Lake for TheMarioVariable's Mario Worker: The Contest VI, making him get 1st Place in these 2 Contests.
- He made us play World XVII-II in Mario Worker Remake 2.5, which is a awesome idea to play a level based off his fangame right before that version where whole World XVII is.
- His fangame is challenging, but fun.
- He made a tutorial where it shows how to make a MF Styled World Map, which is very helpful.
- Note that this was a map for his World VIII.
- He puts effort into his videos and his game.
- His Mario Forever Fangame is hard for newbies. For example, Battle Tower has Luigi to unlock, but Bowser gets really difficult fast.
- His Lava Tower (in Mario Forever Roman Worlds) is a Parody of Icy Tower, but it's fine to make a Lava Edition of Icy Tower with Mario or Luigi.