Jump to navigation Jump to search
Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (born: October 24, 1989
Why He's Amazing
- He was the most subscribed channel on YouTube until T-Series surpassed him in April 2019 which was pretty impressive.
- His content is very comedic with the humor he puts in his videos and makes no sense in a good way as well as some good inside jokes.
- He does charity for WWE and St. Judes Children Hospital which is kind and heartful.
- He is up to date with memes via his Meme Review series of videos.
- Speaking of Meme Review, he managed to get Ben Shapiro, Will Smith, Elon Musk, and Dr. Phil to be on his series "Meme Review".
- He's humble enough to apologize for any offensive controversial things and jokes he said and to explain himself.
- He cares for his fans as shown with the things he has done for them.
- His old gaming content and even some of his newer gaming content is pretty entertaining.
- He helped make a YouTube Rewind with Dolan Dark, Grandayy, FlyingKitty, and Party in Backyard which is obviously far more superior than the actual YouTube Rewind.
- He helped Minecraft return to its fame.
- Like many youtubers, PewDiePie has gained into many controversies:
- He made a very controversial video criticizing the website Fiverr (where he requested the users Funny Guys to write "Kill all Jews" and "Subscribe to Keemstar" and he was shocked that they did so) that some found to be racist and anti-Semitic, and it caused Disney to cut ties with him and cancel the rest of the series of "Scare PewDiePie".
- In a 2017 live-stream of PUBG, he said the n-word, which is a racist slur and as a result, him saying the word was really controversial. Thankfully, he did apologize for it.
- Just like Aphmau (pre-2020), he screams a lot, which can get annoying.
- He has his own video game called PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator.