Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shawn Woods is a YouTuber who shows you how to take care of mice.
Why He's Amazing
- He makes mouse issues less frustrating.
- He reviews various mouse/rat traps and recommends the really good ones.
- He also shows unique mouse traps that do what they do in order to catch mice. One video showed an electric mouse trap.
- In his early videos, he showed actual footage of mice being captured.
- He prefers that nuisance mice and rats are killed in a humane fashion rather than ones that make them suffer, as evident with his disdain towards the polarizing "glue traps".
- He doesn't exactly hate mice. In fact, he has pet mice and rats, some of which he actually caught himself.
- Due to his location, he will feed any dead rodents he catches to the local wildlife, as such hawks, opossums, raccoons, and coyotes.
The Only Bad Quality
- In one video, after removing a botfly maggot from a captured mouse, he proceeded to pop the thing on camera, which can be vomit-inducing to those with weak stomachs.
- He has had to censor the caught rodent in his videos as of late, due to YouTube demonetizing him despite his content being educational.