Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tech Rules is a YouTuber that does videos on console security as of the making of this article.
Why He's Amazing[edit | edit source]
- When he first started making videos, his videos were high quality with good editing and good thumbnails while other YouTubers that start making videos start off with low quality stuff and work their way to high quality stuff. This is impressive.
- He is very informative.
- He looks at background information.
- In his video on how a terrible 3DS game cracked the 3DS's security, he started off with DS and 3DS flash carts which were before the 3DS was cracked without any carts.
- He even tries out stuff.
- He tried out the early Spyro YOTD crack to see all the anti piracy effects which others didn't talk about really including spark's life and other glitches others don't point out.
- He even bought some Bleemcast discs to try out and see how they were able to get around the Dreamcast's security checks.
- He takes his time making videos.
- He is also good at Debunking FNAF AI Movements and how the games work.
The Only Bad Quality[edit | edit source]
- He rarely uploads with his second video coming out about 4 months before his first video and his third video coming out less than a month from his second video. This implies that he is becoming more active and he takes his time making his videos.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He is a fan of Modern Vintage Gamer, MrMario2011, Technology Connections, and LGR.