The Anime Man
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Anime Man (Joey Bizinger) is a Hungarian-Japanese YouTuber, who talks about anime, anime-related topics, and different things about Japan.
Why He's Amazing
- He's very knowledgeable about anime.
- He was able to learn English and Japanese at the same time.
- He respects people's opinions.
- He has some entertaining and interesting series like WTF Japan and Let's Fight.
- The editing for his videos have improved greatly.
- His #AnswerMeSenpai videos are funny.
- His old lets plays were pretty good.
- He was able to get big YouTubers like Pewdiepie and Kizuna AI to be on a #AnswerMeSenpai.
- His podcast with CDawgVA and Gigguk is great.
- His thumbnails and titles are very clickbaity as every now and again he will include a lewd image in the thumbnail and will go as far as to put "Porn" and "Hentai" in the title.
- His Twitter is pretty NSFW because he keeps liking tweets from hentai artists. He did admit that he didn't intend for anyone to see the hentai and only because he likes the art work, which is why he never retweeted them until Twitter updated the like button. Even then, he still does so, so word of warning.
- He doesn't review much anime tv shows nowadays, but mostly manga. He did explain on his podcast that this is due to him getting burnt out on watching anime.
- He's seemingly abandoned a number of his series like Let's Fight and WTF Japan.
- He's not very active on his second channel.
- He supports loli hentai, which is disgusting.
- When he criticized the Crunchyroll Anime Awards 2017 he claimed they picked the wrong winners for a lot of the categories, when you can't necessarily say the picks were wrong. You can disagree with the picks, but it also just comes across as him being upset that his choice didn't get picked.
- He doesn't seem to understand that a protagonist can be a villain since he claims that that would make them the protagonist and antagonist, which doesn't make sense.
- His content has become a lot lazier since he mainly does generic challenge videos and he reuses a lot of jokes.
- His dad is Hungarian and his mom is Japanese and he's from Australia.
- He has a girlfriend, who is also a YouTuber named Akidearest AKA Agnes.
- He used to be friends with fellow Anime YouTuber Lost Pause, but in late 2016, they stopped following each other. It is unknown what happened as no one has spoken about it.
- He has a second channel called Joey.
- He did a bit of voice acting for the anime Pop Team Epic.