Keekre24 or ThomasWoodenRailway is a YouTuber who makes his own Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway episodes, discussions, collection videos, layout videos, unboxing videos, comparison videos, and reviews. He currently has over 100,000 Subscribers and over 100,000,000 views.
Why He's Amazing[edit | edit source]
- His Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends series is very creative and well done.
- His T&FWR movies are pretty interesting.
- He's one of the biggest Thomas and Friends collectors out there.
- He does have a good point that Thomas Wood is a bad product and that Learning Curve didn't do a good job when making CGI faces for the WR toys back around 2011-2012 (with the exception of Diesel's face).
- His discussion videos tells you all about the items being discussed.
- Funny moments in the episodes.
- Makes a lot of really creative stories.
- He's one of the best Thomas The Tank Engine YouTubers out there along with millions of other Thomas YouTubers that are worthy of the praise he gets.
- The custom trains his friends made look really cool, and are well made.
- He recently made an episode showing how bad Thomas Wood is.
- He even enjoys attending special events and makes vlogs about them, such as Day Out With Thomas.
Bad Qualities[edit | edit source]
- Makes a lot of long hiatuses between episodes.
- Some of his videos are unnecessarily long.
- He rarely shows his face, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it's not explained why he never shows his face that much.
- In his very early episodes, one of the biggest criticisms he received is that most of the Standard Gauge Engines (Ex. Thomas, Percy, and James) share the same track as the Narrow Gauge Engines (Ex. Skarloey, Peter Sam and Sir Handel), which doesn't make sense since Narrow Gauge engines are much too small for Standard Gauge tracks in real life.
- Some of his episodes are boring like "Flash Gordon".
- The visuals in his episodes aren't the best at times.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wheels of Fortune was a special that was unfortunately cancelled after Part 4 for several reasons.
- First reason: Sir Topham Hatt is out of character, in which he is replacing all of the older engines with newer engines and calling them unreliable.
- Second reason: he was originally gonna make the film canon, but he decided not to due to him losing interest, which caused the film's cancellation.
- Final reason: Keekre even admitted about making the film so after a few days, he deleted all 4 parts from his channel. and never made Part 5 happen.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- TWR did a face reveal in this Livestream.
- His real name is Chase.
- He lives in Colorado, USA.